Monday, April 11, 2011

Ambition

The 30 Rock sampler is finally finished! Check it out:



My boyfriend and I loved the quote when we saw it on 30 Rock embroidered onto a pillow in Jack Donaghey's office:


Didn't want to make a pillow, however, so went with a snarky sampler style project instead. I am actually really proud of this. I wanted to design and stitch this project from start to finish, so I even charted my own script alphabet based on a font I liked. Here's a close up on the design across the top and bottom of the quote:


I also like that the design and color scheme makes this look almost traditional at first glance. Can't wait to pick out a frame for it this weekend and hang it up on the wall. 



2 comments:

  1. Great sampler and I love the alphabet you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! it took forever, but it was worth it just to be able to say that it is 100% my work! (except the witty phrase of course ;) )

    ReplyDelete