Thursday, March 17, 2011

Introducing Alabaster Farnsworth

No St. Patty's Day crafts for me this year. After working on that dang zombie I never want to see the color green again. Instead, I'll be showing you something so terrible, so gruesome that words can't even decribe!


My what big teeth you have! Actually, they're quite small. I had a lot of fun making this guy at our last CCC night.

One of the ladies got the template from online somewhere, and several of us got caught up in the cuteness and neglected our other projects for our own little felt monster. It was quick and easy too, with good results- my favorite kind of craft. I'm thinking of making another one for the cat with a little surprise nip inside, but maybe I'll make hers a fish.

I'm hard at work on a snarky sampler with a 30 Rock theme- look for some progress photos sometime next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment