Friday, May 27, 2011

Weekend Update!

It's a long weekend! I can't tell you how excited I am to have Monday off, and I have lots of plans formulating for the weekend. Tonight the boy is taking me to dinner at a fabulous tapas place in town, as his way of apologizing for giving me plenty of extra craft time tonight leaving me all alone so he can hang with his boys. Saturday I have a wedding to attend, and Sunday and Monday will be filled with plenty of cookouts and time with family and friends.

What I'll be making:

I am loving this tutorial on starch method applique- makes it look so easy, and I definitely want to try it out

These necklaces make me want to learn how to crochet, but that will likely never happen. Looks like I'll be stalking her etsy store!

What I'll be eating:

A different take on egg nests/egg in a basket

something new to grill, WW friendly

What I'll be wearing:*

Really obsessed with prints like this right now

*This category should actually be titled, What I would be wearing if I had a lot of extra money/time to shop and/or sew

OK, and with that, I'm off to enjoy my long weekend!

Go and make things- W

No comments:

Post a Comment