Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Big Reveal!

As promised in my previous post, I am now prepared to reveal last week's finished project!



Ta-Da! For those not in the know, this is one of Han Solo's quotes from Star Wars, and one of my favorites as well as the birthday girls!

I can't take credit for the pattern, it was designed and charted by one the writers for Geek Crafts, and provided for free right here as a jpeg or pdf. Pretty awesome, right?!

The birthday girl loved it, especially the teeny light sabers and blasters around the text.


I'm quite pleased with how the framing turned out as well. I think the colors work well together and I like that the frame is fancy enough to actually hang out up somewhere. One last look:


up next: Valentine's Day cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment